When it comes to Americans’ favorite beverages, the first drink on top of the list is coffee. As days pass, more and more people are getting attached to this habit. As addicting as caffeine is, it’s not healthy for our bodies. Many health experts suggest swapping coffees with some other beverage to maintain a healthy routine. But how could someone stop if they are already addicted to it?
If you are someone going through this condition, we have a solution for you! Today we present you MUD\WTR review, a healthy substitute for your coffee cup! While coffee helps us to fuel up for the day, it also comes with several downsides.
We have heard several people complaining about getting coffee jitters and finding themselves addicted to the potion. It’s not easy to separate the advantages of coffee from its disadvantages. But the owner of MUD\WTR, Shane Heath, decided to take the responsibility into his hands.
As much as he liked the coffee smell, he did not quite like the downsides attached to it. So, he came up with MUD\WTR, an organic coffee alternative that strives to keep you healthy and sound. In simple words, with MUD\WTR, you get all the benefits from a good cup of coffee. You feel the same energized throughout the day, but there are no side effects to your body!
Does the only question that arises is that MUD\WTR is an effective alternative to coffee beans? And does it help to kick out the caffeine habit? We performed our in-depth research and presented you with the conclusion of the MUD\WTR Review hype! So, let’s dive in, shall we?
Honest MUD\WTR Review – How Good is MUD\WTR?
MUD\WTR (usually pronounced as mud water) is an excellent alternative to coffee. It comprises organic ingredients that show benefits to the health and also work as a substitute for coffee. With MUD\WTR, you get all the benefits of coffee without any downsides.
We must remind you that MUD\WTR is not just an alternative to caffeine or any other beverages but one of the healthiest habits you can become a part of. It only comprises 1/7th in the form, which helps you stay focused, concentrated, and energized throughout the day without making you face coffee jitter or any other issues.
MUD\WTR Ingredients – Does MUD\WTR Taste like Coffee?
As MUD\WTR is an alternative to coffee, it’s assumed that it has caffeine in it. When it comes to concentration and focused energy, caffeine comes first on the list. But that does not mean that it’s the only ingredient that can help you fuel up; there are other components.
Other than 1/7th caffeine in it, MUD\WTR also comprise the following ingredients:
- Organic Cacao: The seeds naturally used to make chocolates or Cocoa powder contain significant loads of anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to maintain blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
- Organic Masala Chai Tea Blend: This blend comprises a nutritious blend including black tea, cardamom, ginger, black pepper, etc. It helps to soothe the metabolism and also is an excellent anti-inflammatory product.
- Organic Turmeric: This substance has managed to gain a lot of buzz in the healthcare industry. Not only is the Tumeric an excellent pick for its anti-inflammatory process, but it also aids in joint health, blood pressure, and other issues.
- Sea Salt: As compared to regular salt, sea salt will always be a healthier option to opt for.
- Organic Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps with lots of benefits, including controlling blood sugar levels and diabetes. Also, it aids in a healthy digestive intact.
- Organic Chaga Mushrooms: These mushrooms do not only help to restore energy but also act as an excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Organic Cordyceps Mushrooms: This mushroom is commonly used for endurance and energy restoration.
- Organic Reishi Mushrooms: These mushrooms are also famous for their anti-inflammatory properties and support gut health.
Organic Lion’s Mane Mushrooms: For focus, mood, and clarity.
While this blend helps you stay focused to a greater extent, they also have other benefits. For instance, turmeric and cinnamon have been used for ages to fight impurity in the body. Cacao helps to reduce the inflammation level of the body and maintain body exposure. So, when you are quitting our coffee, and for a healthy option like MUD\WTR, you are not just saying bye to caffeine addiction but also welcoming a calm peace of mind in your life!
Each cup of MUD\WTR comprises 20 calories, which is relatively low compared to the coffee mug you were gulping till now! Also, if you are addicted to artificial sweeteners and other products, MUD\WTR will slowly help you get out of the habit.
How to Take MUD\WTR? – MUD\WTR Review
If you look at their website, they have mentioned the ideal ways to take MUD\WTR. They recommend mixing a spoon of MUD\WTR in a glass of hot water. For an added experience, you can add toppings of your choice, including cream, honey, milk, or whatever you like.
In each serving, you get 17 mg of caffeine. And that dosage is very low as compared to a cup of espresso. The taste of MUD\WTR resembles an ordinary cup of chai tea, with a hint of cocoa and cinnamon. If you want, you can enjoy the product alone with hot water or mix it with any other product of your choice.
Benefits of MUD\WTR – Is MUD\WTR Worth Your Money?
The benefits of MUD\WTR are very similar to what you get from coffee/caffeine. The only difference is, you don’t face any downsides with this product that you may find with coffee. It helps you improve focus, clarity, mood and keep you energized all day long. Unlike coffee, you won’t face any troubles with your sleep or jitters.
Some of the benefits include:
- You stay focused and alert throughout the day, without the fear of addiction.
- It also aids in mental capacity and improves your metabolism function.
- You will also notice a sudden improvement in your stamina without taking any extra supplements. MUD\WTR helps you stay energized throughout the day.
- It also stabilizes your immunity and overall health. You get multiple benefits with only a drink! This means you can cut back the other energy supplements that you might be using till now.
The broad list of benefits makes MUD\WTR stand out among all other options, especially coffee. Coffee might give you a single benefit, but that benefit is attached to several issues. On the other hand, MUD\WTR gives you tons of benefits without making you fear addiction or side effects.
MUD\WTR Pricing – Where to Buy MUD\WTR?
Usually, MUD\WTR is priced at $60 along with the shipping charges. But if you decide to purchase the item with our link, you get a trial kit that comprises 30 servings of MUD\WTR, a free sample of creamer, along with a “free frother.”
If you are curious about the product, then the trail option is an excellent option to start with! It comes with 30 days of servings, and these days are enough for you to determine whether or not this product is the right choice for you.
Is MUD\WTR Safe to Consume? Comprises!!
As you all know, MUD\WTR only consists of 1/7th of caffeine, which means you can continue using the product without any fear of side effects. Just keep in mind the added ingredients of the product. And if you are sensitive to any one of them, you can always set back to half serving. If you face any other issues after the product consumption, consult your general physician immediately.
Top FAQ on MUD\WTR Review
How much MUD\WTR can I drink in a day?
One serving of natural MUD\WTR is advised per day because it has the 1/17 caffeine content of a typical cup of coffee.
Does MUD\WTR work?
MUD\WTR is effective. It provides a similar boost in energy and mental focus, but the effect lasts longer.
How much water should I put in my MUD\WTR?
Take 1 tablespoon of MUD\WTR per cup of water or milk of choice, stored in an airtight container.
Will MUD\WTR break a fast?
Mud has a calorie content of 20 per serving. Most studies show that if you stay under 50 calories, you’ll still enjoy the benefits of a fast.
How do you blend MUD\WTR?
Take a tablespoon of mud powder and place it in your favorite cup if you’re trying MUD\WTR for the first time. After that, add some boiling hot water and stir well.
What does MUD\WTR taste like?
MUD\WTR has a distinct flavor. It’s a chai-cocoa combo with a cinnamon-rich mocha flavor, a hint of ginger, and an earthy aftertaste.
Conclusion: MUD\WTR Review – Is MUD\WTR? Good for Anxiety?
If you find yourself addicted to coffee lately, MUD\WTR is nothing less than an angel in your life! The trial pack will help you determine whether or not this is the right option for you. But we can assure you that with minimum to no side effects, MUD\WTR will surely steal your heart!
Don’t believe us? Click here and check it for yourself. Doubts and suggestions are welcome in the comment section below.
If you find yourself addicted to coffee lately, MUD\WTR is nothing less than an angel in your life.
- Prepared quickly
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Unlikely to cause side effects
- Great taste
- Really improves focus, and energy
- Nice Packaging
- Somewhat expensive