It can be challenging to dispose of the crazy calluses on our feet and hands at times. While numerous creams and lotions are on the market, it is always best to select the most appropriate option.
Different soaks can also help remove dead skin and calluses from your lovely feet. When looking for the best foot soaks to remove dead skin, look for one that contains Epsom salt, which softens and exfoliates your toes.
Tea tree oil and aloe vera, for example, can help with foot eczema and odor. It will help with not only foot calluses but also other areas of the skin.
There are a few options in the list below that include a variety of essential oils. You might want to add some other essential tools, such as a pumice stone, a motorized foot tub, and an extra-strength foot peal, for the best experience.
After exhaustive research, I have created a list of the ☑️8 Best Soaks to Remove Dead Skin and Calluses for my audience! Let’s get into good things, must provide we?
Best Soaks to Remove Dead Skin & Calluses
This is one of the simplest procedures for removing dead skin and calluses. Epsom salts soften the affected areas, allowing them to be removed with an exfoliating brush.
Tea tree oil aids in the removal of calluses and the reduction of inflammation. 1 cup Purely Northwest Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak in a foot tub filled with lukewarm water. Rinse your feet in the remedy for 10-15 minutes, stir to combine.
Comfort can be the best medicine for getting rid of unsightly calluses. This foot soak from FineVine contains a blend of essential oils that will help to soothe your aching feet and remove dead skin cells.
This soothing foot soak contains a blend of natural oils, including lavender, peppermint, cajuput camphor, rosemary, and lavender. The procedure is standard; soak your feet in the solution for 10-15 minutes.
These bath flakes contain no harmful chemicals, artificial colors, parabens, or fragrances. Aside from that, combining this product with magnesium may help to relax your tired feet.
You should contact your doctor before using this remedy. For best results, use this foot soak before going to bed.
It completely relaxes the entire body, relieves aches, and softens toes, giving them the sensation of receiving professional therapy.
No soak can provide the number of effective results that they claim. But, in any case, you’ll enjoy the M3 Naturals Tea Tree Oil Foot Scrub.
According to some reviews, it also helps whiten your skin slightly. In addition to moisturizing and soothing coconut oil, this product provides excellent results on parched skin due to the presence of tea tree oil.
Use this product at least three times per week for the best results.
You can, however, use another variant with lavender oil to soothe tired feet. Aside from that, it also contains honey and milk, which provide additional nutrition.
The procedure will make you feel as if you are receiving a professional spa treatment. For best results, use this therapy daily until the dry and flaky skin is gone.
Saltworks Ultra Epsom Bath Salt can be used to make a homemade foot soak. Aside from dead skin removal, it also aids in minor aches and pains such as insect bites, swelling, unsightly bruises, and splinters.
The fact that it is kosher certified is the best part about this bath salt. This selection is also free of allergens, cruelty, and genetically modified organisms. Use this salt twice a week for proper and practical use.
#7 Solimo Epsom Salt – Best Overall
Solimo with Epsom salt can aid in the removal of dead skin cells and calluses.
For the best results, combine this Epsom salt with the necessary essential salts. Aside from the obvious benefits, it also helps to soothe nerves and relieve pain and sprains.
#8 365 By Whole Foods Market Epsom Salt – Honorable Mention
Our bodies require both sulfate and magnesium to achieve the best results. This Epsom salt works as both a pain reliever and a detoxifier.
After the first proposal, you will recognize a lovely soft, smooth, hydrating feel.
This, apart from removing the dead, also works wonders for aching muscles and a foggy mind after a long and stressful day.
Causes of Dead Skin and Calluses
Even if you don’t have dry skin, there are a variety of causes. Let us shed some light on some of the primary reasons for this problem.
- Frequent Standing: This may seem strange, but people constantly on their feet have more dry skin than those who are not. The cause of this could be constant rubbing of the feet against the strain, which could trap dead tissues in one spot. However, if people relax their feet slightly, the tissues have more room to move.
- Footwear: Your feet may become dry if you wear clothing that does not allow enough space for moisture to enter. Wearing the same pair of shoes repeatedly may result in rubbing and dry skin buildup. Wearing sandals or shoes that expose your feet to the harsh external environment is analogous.
- Particular Cleansers: Few products may appear gentle but are harsh on your skin. You may believe you are doing your skin a favor by applying it daily, but the results may surprise you. Keep an eye out for harsh chemicals and avoid using them in your skincare products.
- Skin Condition: However, not everyone is blessed with good genetics. Conditions such as dry skin and calluses may have been bestowed upon them by their elders. Athletes’ feet, psoriasis, and even cancer are examples.
3 Ways to Remove Dead Skin and Calluses
#1. Pumice Stone
Some of you are already aware of the potential of using a pumice stone. It is a naturally occurring lava rock that may aid in the removal of dead skin and calluses from your skin.
Steps to Use a Pumice stone:
- To soften the blow of the Pumice stone, soak it in lukewarm water.
- To get rid of flaky and dehydrated skin, gently move the rock in a circular motion around your tip, toes, and heal.
- While doing so, concentrate on the upper layer of your feet rather than the underlying cause.This step will promote healthy cell turnover.
- Following this, apply a body butter or moisturizer. Pumice stones should not be used on injured areas.
#2. Foot Scrubs
Foot scrubs are the next best thing to pumice stone and are readily available in the market.
When purchasing one, look for granules that can easily remove dead skin.
Homemade Foot Soak
Alternatively, you can easily make a DIY foot scrub at home by combining two tablespoons of salt with equal parts baby oil and lemon juice.
While using a foot scrub, apply it on your feet and massage it slowly with your hands.
Pertain a foot scrub to your feet and massage them gently with your hands.
Warm water should be used to rinse the scrub thoroughly. Alternatively, you can remove the dead skin layer from the counterpart with a foot wash sponge or brush.
#3. Oatmeal scrub
Finally, an oatmeal scrub can be used to remove the flaky skin on your feet. To make the scrub, make a paste with equal parts oatmeal and water/milk.
- Apply the scrub to our feet and leave it on for 20 minutes to a half-hour.
- Exfoliate your toes with an exfoliating brush.
- After that, rinse your feet with lukewarm water and allow them to dry.
- Use a hydrating lotion to moisturize your toes and heels.
- To achieve the best results, repeat this therapy daily.
These were the three do-it-yourself methods for removing dead skin. To get the best results, try performing the therapies mentioned above at least three times per week.
Other Best Foot Soak Online
🌟 Best Foot Soaks FAQ
☑️How do you remove hard skin from dead feet?
Soak the hard skin area in warm water for 10 minutes. It will help lighten the skin and make it much easier to remove. Apply a pumice stone or a large nail file to the affected area gently. To remove dead skin, begin with a sideways motion and work your way up to small circles.
☑️Does listerine work on calluses?
Rinse your feet for 15 minutes in a blend of Listerine, vinegar, and water. Then, with a washcloth, wipe your feet and presto, smooth heels. Dry skin and calluses are easily removed.
☑️How do you get rid of calluses on your feet overnight?
Applying heavy moisturizers or petroleum jelly, such as Vaseline, too calloused areas and leaving it on overnight can help.
☑️Can you soak your feet everyday?
Soaking your feet in hot water for 15 to 20 minutes per day can improve your mood, energy level, sleeping habits, and any aches and pains you may be experiencing — in your feet and elsewhere.
☑️Should you soak your feet in hot or cold water?
When you feel tired and have pain on your feet and legs due to walking and standing for hours all day long, you should soak your feet and legs in “cold water.”
It would be best if you didn’t have to resort to drastic steps like trimming or medical therapy to eliminate pesky calluses. Choose the best foot soak to remove dead skin and calluses from our list.
Now let me know soon in the comments below!