Many people have praised the Flo marijuana strain's characteristics, fragrances, flavors, effects, and medicinal benefits throughout history. Flo, a pure hybrid, is a complementary cannabis blend of Sativa and Indica in which the best properties of each work together rather than taking shifts.
✅Flo Cannabis Strain is the offspring of the Sativa Purple Thai and the Indica Afghani. Flo's hybrid genetics results from a strange clash between the two parent plants, but one flavor shines brighter and is more dominant, bringing Flo much closer to the Sativa end of the spectrum with an 80 to 20 ratio.
The Flo Cannabis Strain is 60% Sativa and 30 % Indica, with 16 percent THC and no CBD! The industry standard requires a high THC content; however, this is where Flo stands out; with a normal THC content of 14-18%, this cannabis type isn't known for getting you heavily stoned with just a hit or two.
Maybe the “way” Flo is equipped to get its shopper high is what makes it so appealing. Furthermore, the lower overall THC content is appropriate for people who want less random effects from their marijuana, as well as a more sensible high. The Afghani landrace is arguably one of the most heavily appropriated when developing new cannabis strains.
This plant, one of the first known types of cannabis discovered in the wild, produces a powerful, resinous resin that yields strong earthy smells and fragrances, revealing the strain's formidable chemistry. Despite having one of the most well-known names in the food service industry, this strain is rarely found on the shelves of local dispensaries.
It is noticeable that Flo Sativa is a stimulating strain, implying that many users have relied on its therapeutic benefits for relief. Flo is well-known for being an excellent muscle relaxant, and numerous studies suggest that she can also aid in the treatment of a variety of illnesses!
10 Facts about the Flo Cannabis Strain:
- Flo is an excellent cash crop that flowers in six to seven weeks and produces many buds on a consistent and repeated basis.
- When lit and smoked, the Flo strain's flavor is a carbon copy of its fragrance.The encounter is dominated by earthy overtones, with clarifying hints of mint and chamomile coursing through the plain foreground.
- As it comes to an end, the smoke takes on a mild diesel-like flavor that can scrape the back of the throat. But then again, it's nothing the lowest of tolerance users can't handle!
- The Flo variety is an excellent defense against mental discomforts that may cause you to withdraw from daily activities and socialization. However, it does not end there. The Flo strain provides a burst of extra energy to encourage social interactions, an attribute obtained from its Purple Thai parent.
- Productivity and cognitive activities are boosted, providing you with an endless supply of happy energy that never feels out of control or overwhelming.
- Assume you're looking for a herbal remedy to help with chronic pain, seizures, depression, anxiety, stress/chronic stress, fatigue, muscle spasms, inflammation, lack of appetite, and some eating disorders.
- In that case, the Flo marijuana strain might be a good place to start.The term Flo! refers to this cannabis strain's ability to breed and harvest multiple times.
- Suppose you've been looking for an uplifting strain that gives you a mild but ultimately cerebral and artistic high. In that case, your search should end with Flo – it is a simple strain that should be readily available in most dispensaries.
- The ultra-dense layer that covers the surfaces of the Flo strain gives it a hazy, sluggish appearance. More importantly, it conceals the unordinary colors, which may increase the Cannabis strain's value in the eyes of a less experienced cannabis buyer. These trichomes, glistening with the herb's rich, sticky nectar, add a thoughtful touch to the bud's aesthetic
- This hybrid strain took first place in the Cannabis Cup in 1996! This Sativa dominant hybrid strain can be harvested multiple times and has the highest yields ever recorded!
Common and Medical Uses:
The Flo strain is always a good choice for people who struggle to find motivation in their daily lives. Flo can provide quick and effective migraine relief. It is also beneficial in relieving arthritis pain. The strain thrives in the treatment of ADHD and Bipolar Disorder symptoms. Flo is also known to help with stress relief.
Flo's effects are energetic yet subtle, making it suitable for many as a wake and bake.
Flo can provide a sharp boost for creative types, sparking inspiration for both artists and musicians. Flo produces a very feel-good, uplifting high and is well-known for its use in treating seizures, chronic pain, inflammation, muscle spasms, and even as a hangover remedy!
Flo is also known for having a positive influence on our subconscious, and it typically promotes happiness, contentment, and exhilaration. It also aids in the reduction of anxiety, depression, and chronic stress.
Flo Cannabis Strain Effects:
Similarly, people who have an excess of vigor – and those who are likely to experience anxiety and worry – may find the Flo variety to push them over the edge, which is why they may be better off with a different strain entirely.
It will clear the mind of negative thoughts and increase focus. It is also known to relieve minor aches and pains throughout the body. Daytime is the perfect time to use it. Flo may provide some relief to those who are tired or lethargic or who have been diagnosed with stress-related disorders, whether the tiredness is related to a mental issue or is a separate incident. Because Flo does not have excessive amounts of THC, moderate doses are recommended.
Flo, like any other strain, has potential side effects, but they are minor in comparison. These side effects may occur due to Flo's low THC content, which typically means anxiety, paranoia, dizziness, and fainting sensations will not appear.
Keep your water levels exactly as they should be. The most common side effects are a dry mouth, dry eyes, and a feeling of being dehydrated. Keeping a refillable bottle near your bed helps you stay hydrated. If you intake large amounts of the Flo strain, you will experience anxiety.
Flavors, Features, Fragrance:
Flo has a very dominant fragrance that is fruity and grape-like, and it engulfs any space it is in.
Its buds smell strongly of honey but in a way that feels more like an all-natural essence than a nausea-inducing odor. It has a sweet and sour lemon scent, with a taste of lemon candy and undercurrents of earthy pine.
Its buds are pear-shaped and create loads of violet-hued calyxes. Flo, unlike other classic, oily, funky-smelling weeds, has a distinct herb-like smell. When compared to other weeds, Flo is quite unusual due to her abundance of colors.
Purple, green, and orange, these buds are of various colors that are not blended, giving the flower a calico appearance. The pistils, those tiny twisting hairs, are a bright orange color, giving the buds a variety of regular shades. They don't stray far from the shimmering sugar leaves (which are necessary to add to Flo's multi-hued beguile).
Growing a Flo Cannabis Strain:
The Flo cannabis strain is preferred for development because it is not solely in the low harvest upkeep category. Furthermore, it is high-yielding, which means less work with a more exceptional outcome for the people who need to produce Flo marijuana.
Flo appears to flourish best in bright, dry environments, such as those found in Southern California. Individuals who are not favored with these kinds of open-air maturing conditions, on the other hand, can settle on developing this strain inside. Despite being a hybrid strain, Flo's yields are nearly identical to those of a consistently developing Sativa, averaging around 21 ounces of fresh herb per plant (outside) and about 18 ounces of fresh herb per meter squared inside.
Because this cannabis variety blooms in 8-9 weeks, you can expect an outdoor harvest to be ready for harvest in late September or early October. Maintaining the environment of the Flo plant should be done with extreme caution, as it has been known to catch a variety of cannabis plant diseases! This yield is better than expected, encouraging those who have started their growing journey with the Flo strain.
🔥🔥Shop other Cannabis Strain Guides:
🌟FAQ related to Flo Cannabis Strain
✅What is Flo Cannabis Strain?
Flo is a cannabis hybrid strain with a slight Sativa dominance. Flo is a cross between Afghani Indica and Purple Thai that's been formed by Dutch Passion. Flo is also known to aid in alleviating stress.
✅What are the health benefits of Flo Cannabis Strain?
Flo offers a very feel-good and uplifting high and is widely known for its treatment of seizures, chronic pain, and inflammation, Improving mood, curb depression, and promoting rest.
✅How Much Time Does Flo Take for a Plant to Flower?
Flo will bloom in about 45 to 55 days. Individual plants can produce between 25 and 30 grams. Flo plants can also be grown outside. Flo plants finish flowering between the end of September and early November. Flo plants generally mature fast, and plants quickly grow tall.
✅When can we harvest our Flo?
Flo flowering time is approximately 9 weeks. When the buds become large and pungent, you're ready to go.
If you have been searching for an herbal alternative to help combat chronic pain, seizures, depression, anxiety, stress/chronic stress, chronic fatigue, muscle spasms, inflammation, lack of appetite, and some eating disorders, then the Flo marijuana strain may be a suitable place to begin your search. We hope you not only found this article to be entertaining but also educational and informative. It is important to remember that the consumption of cannabis is the user's sole responsibility.
The Flo Cannabis Strain has many of the same effects as other Indica dominant strains. It relaxes the mind and relieves tension, stress, and anxiety.
- Feels energetic, happy, focused