Born: 1962, Birmingham, England
Dorian Andrew Mientjez Yates, known as Dorian Yates, is a retired British Professional Bodybuilder who won 6 Mr.Olympia titles. Dorian is considered one of the greats in bodybuilding and coined in the league of Ronnie Coleman, Lee Haney, Phil Heath, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Dorian Yates still inspires people to mold into an incredible physique with his workout and diet routines.
The Terminator, who won 6 consecutive Mr. Olympia in the Golden Era of Bodybuilding. Dorian Yates was one of the top athletes in professional bodybuilding and won the prestigious Mr.Olympia 6 times from 1992 to 1997.
Also, He won many other competitions, including Arnold Classic, Night of Champions, and Ironman Pro Invitational during this time. Yates was born on November 12th, 1964, in Birmingham, UK. He began training at the age of 16 after he saw a bodybuilding magazine picture of Tom Platz.
His father had died when he was just 13 years old, and because his mother worked all day, Dorian felt that he didn’t have anyone to train with him. This scenario led him to train alone until his friends convinced him to train with them after seeing how hard he worked alone every day.
Dorian Yates entered the arena of professional bodybuilding competition in 1984. The bodybuilder has won the Mr. Olympia title 6 times and has been credited with transforming this sport.
Successfully implemented a high-intensity training program that helped many people to transform their bodies and live healthier lives. Developing an effective weightlifting system that professional athletes and bodybuilders find easy to use. Influencing the evolution of bodybuilding shows that a natural athlete can compete against those who use performance enhancers.
Dorian Yates Workout & Diet Plan
The best DORIAN YATES workout routine to get bigger & stronger. While Dorian Yates has retired, his workout routine is still being used by many people worldwide. The workout routine that Dorian Yates did is indeed one of the best as it will help you get stronger and build muscle. Dorian Yates was a professional bodybuilder who won six Mr. Olympia titles in consecutive years from 1992 to 1997.
– Power workouts
– Hypertrophy workouts.
The best DORIAN YATES Workout Routine to get bigger & stronger is an article about Dorian Yates’s workout routine for building muscle mass. The article discusses the benefits of using this workout routine and how it can be used by anyone looking to get bigger and stronger.
Dorian Yates explained that the goal of his workout routine is to achieve more strength and muscle in a short period. The Dorian Yates workout routine has been designed to provide a quick and intense way to get stronger, firmer, and bigger. It is composed of compound exercises that are all done with a heavy weight.
Dorian Yates Daily Workout Routine
Monday workout routine of Dorian Yates: Shoulder, Triceps, & Abs
- Triceps Pushdown: 1 set with 15 reps
- Lying EZ- Curl Extensions: 2 set with 8-20 reps
- Smith Machine Presses: 2 sets with 15-30 rep.
- Seated laterals: 2 sets with 8-20 reps.
- One Arm Cable Lateral: 2 sets with 10-30 reps.
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 2 sets with 10-20 reps.
Tuesday workout routine: Back
- Hammer Strength PullDowns: 2 Sets with 15-30 reps Barbell Rows: 2 sets with 8-20 reps.
- Hammer Strength One-Arm Row: 2 sets with 10 reps.
- Cable Rows With the Overhand Grip: 2 sets with 10 reps.
- Hammer Strength Rear-Delt Machine: 2 sets with 10 reps.
- Bent-Over Dumbbell Raises: 2 sets with 10 reps.
- Hyperextensions: 2 sets with 10-12 reps.
- Deadlifts: 2 sets with 8-12 reps.
Thursday workout routine: Chest, Biceps, & Abs
- Incline Dumbbell Curls: 2 sets with 8-10 reps.
- EZ Barbell Curls: 2 sets with 6-10 reps.
- Nautilus Curls: 2 sets with 6-10 reps.
- Incline Barbell Press: 2 sets with 8-12 reps.
- Hammer Strength Seated Bench Presses: 2 sets with 6-10 reps.
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 2 sets with 8-10 reps.
- Cable Crossovers: 2 sets with 10-12 reps.
Saturday workout routine: Calves & Quads
- Leg extensions: 3 sets with 10-15 reps
- Leg Presses: 3 sets with 10-12 reps
- Hack squats: 2 sets with 10-12 reps
- Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets with 10-12 reps
- Stiff legged deadlifts: 3 sets with 8-10 reps
- Single Leg Curls: 3 sets with 8-10 reps
- Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets with 10-12 reps
- Seated Calf raises: 3 sets with 8-10 reps
Dorian Yates Diet Summary
In a perfect world, every person would follow a diet like this to maintain weight and lose excess fat as quickly as possible. However, due to the lack of scientific information on this diet, it is not recommended for everyone to try it out.
The Dorian Yates Diet is a weight loss method that would help you shed pounds and gain muscle quickly. This diet aims to minimize carbohydrates while focusing on high-quality protein sources to maximize muscle building.
Dorian Yates Meal Routine
Dorian Yates takes 7 meals in a day.
Meal 1 – Breakfast
- Porridge made with one cup of oatmeal
- 10 white eggs
- The scoop of protein powder
Meal 2 – Meal replacement drinks
- Protein Shake
- Post-workout Carb drink
- Two chicken breasts
- Potatoes or rice
- Green vegetables
- Protein Shake
- 12 oz filet mignonP
- Potatoes or rice
- Green vegetables
- A small serving of porridge, made with 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- Six egg whites
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder
|Dorian Yates advises to eat||Dorian Yates advises to avoid|
|✔ White eggs||✘ Fast Food|
|✔ Oatmeal||✘ Junk Food|
|✔ Chicken Breast||✘ Fried Food|
|✔ Vegetables||✘ Sugar|
|✔ Potatoes||✘ Processed Foods|
Dorian Yates Supplements
Dorian Yates Lifestyle
Patience is the key
Despite being an Iconic bodybuilder image, Yates prefers patience while weightlifting and analyzing the situation regarding weights. He is rarely involved in injury-prone activities like skiing.
GO with Flow
Dorian Yates married a Brazilian fitness model whom he met in the 2008 Ohio expo.
Life after bodybuilding
In his career, he was so focused on bodybuilding that he never took an interest in other fun-loving activities. Now Yates enjoys his life, such as riding the bike in the mountains and spending quality time with loved ones.
Yates’s sacrifice made him unique from other bodybuilders who were still stretching their muscles in the ’40s, ’50s, and ’60s. He mainly relies on light exercise and Yoga to maintain a healthy lifestyle.